The O-PEN:EV consumer unit has been designed specifically to provide a safe and compliant alternative to an Earth electrode/rod when installing a domestic electric vehicle charging point.
This O-PEN consumer unit continually monitors the electrical system and in the event of a fault automatically disconnects all poles including the earth conductor (CPC).
Fully compliant with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations and easy to install, this O-PEN consumer unit also provides the EV charge point with both Overload & 30mA FaultCurrent protection by means of a Type A RCBO.
• IP40 rated Powder Coated metal consumer unit.
• Available in 40 A (32 A charger).
• BS7671 18th edition compliant.
• Able to protect all types of EV charge points.
• Built-in Type A RCBO providing overload & 30 mA fault current protection.
• Built-in electrical contactor.
• No Earth Electrode/Rod Required.
1- Any site visits 300 LE and be deducted if the customer purchased the charger.
2- Any installation fees rather than the chargers' brands including in the price list will be 1,500 LE.
3- Yearly inspection contract 2 times every 6 month for Residential chargers rather than our brands will be 1,000 LE.
4- Any maintenance request will be 300 for the visit and additional fees will be applied in case of any spare parts needed.
40 amp Single phase PEN Consumer Unit