This portable Mode 2 EV charging cable is compatible with all current EVs/PHEVs using Type 2 (IEC62196) standard charging inlets.
Mode 2 charging cables provide communication between the vehicle and charging point via a box incorporated within the cable and are ideal for charging your vehicle in locations without a dedicated EV charging point.
• CEE power plug.
• Type 2 charging plug (IEC 62196-2 EU European standard).
• Current: 10A/16A.
• Voltage range: 220V ± 10%.
• Maximum power: 2.2kW/4kW.
• Auto charge recovery: Yes.
• Over current protection: Yes.
• 16amp cable 3G2.5 + 2 x 0.75mm.
• 10,000 mating cycles.
• Cable strain relief feature insulated terminal design.
• Built-in LED charging status indicator.
• IP66 weather proof.
• Operating temperature: -30° to +50°.
• certified / TUV certified.
Auto charge recovery / Over current protection / 10,000 mating cycles
Voltage range: 220V ± 10% / Maximum power: 2.2 kW - 4 kW / Type 2 (IEC) to 10/16 amp commando plug